Effective Use of Social Media for Health Care Related Companies
Thursday 11:00-11:50 AM
This session will summarize the use of Social Media and Premium Content Creation as powerful awareness tools.
1. How to harness the power of Social Media as an effective awareness tool for Healthcare and Life Science Companies
• For Investment Professionals (Retail/Institutions)
• For Financial Executives (CFO & SMO)
• For Patients & Patient Advocates (End User/Consumer)
• For CEO’s – www.chairmansblog.com
2. Social Media Optimization: Understanding the Process
• Keyword & Content Strategy
• Social Media Campaign Strategies
• Profile Building – Best Methods for Developing a Corporate Persona on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Etc.
• Management – Connect, Listen, and Engage with sBoost©
• Analytics – Measuring Your ROI
3. The Importance of a Comprehensive Content Strategy
• News Release – Original Content Production
• Third Party Contributors – Proactive Investors
• The “Expert” Voice
• Comments & Insights
• Managing Sentiment
4. A Conservative Approach to Social Media Marketing: Navigating Evolving Industry Regulations
• What does the FDA Postponement of Guidelines Really Mean?
• How to be proactive within FD guidelines
• Staying Informed in a murky landscape
Steven Angel, President, MDM Worldwide Solution, Inc.Steven B. Angel, is the President of MDM Worldwide Solutions, Inc (Est.1998) a full-service corporate services firm specializing in innovative Social Media Awareness strategies, cutting edge web development and programming, EDGAR® filing services, and hosted network and IPBX services. Steven has helped several small/micro cap private and public companies craft a comprehensive investor relations strategy by harnessing the power of social and interactive media to significantly increase stakeholder awareness. Steven has over ten years of Senior Management experience with several entertainment-based publicly traded companies. He has an extensive background in general corporate and financial strategies, with a firm understanding of strategic investor relations. He also has an expansive knowledge of Federal and State Securities Laws particularly as they relate to disclosure requirements for publicly traded companies. Prior to joining MDM, Steven was the President of a publically traded Media Company that focused on the convergence of entertainment and digital technologies. He was the Co-Creator and Chief Strategist of multiple Social Media Platforms and was responsible for engaging over 1,000,000 registered members across each network. Steven was also Chief Architect of a proprietary User-Generated Video Contest Engine that was White Labeled for Distribution Channels among many prominent media companies such as Universal Music Group, Focus Features, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and Michael Eisner’s Tornate to name a few. Steven has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Maryland – Robert H. Smith School of Business, 1998.
MDM Worldwide Solutions, Inc. (MDM) is a leader in the field of social media optimization and online engagement campaigns. These campaigns have shown to be effective at exponentially increasing brand awareness, engaging stakeholders, and helping shape conversations between interested parties. With a spotlight on the biotech industry, MDM develops strategies that meet client objectives, focuses on social media relationships and interconnections, and synchronizes with the client’s marketing and public relations departments. These strategies reach farther than mainstream social media networks by carefully listening, monitoring, responding, and providing intelligent content. MDM is at the forefront of the new challenges that Health Care and Life Science related industries face with respect to the evolving positions of regulators on the use of social media for marketing and investor awareness purposes. MDM’s progressive approach monitors industry and governmental developments and suggests strategies accordingly.